Current Forum: Forum > MtgFanatic > Website Updates > Store

Updates to the Store.

Learn how to earn money for posting in our forums by reading: Forum Reward Summary

Post Thread

Receive 25% Store Credit Bonus to Change Over to Store Credit
12/12/2015

Chris Tremblay
Arch-Mage

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Intermediate
Hey guys,

I'm trying to do everything possible to resolve the situation with the customers we owe money to. I'm willing to turn your sales into store credit for a 25% bump. I have tried and tried to pay people what I can afford but it still isn't happening fast enough. If you would like to accept store credit as payment we can turn the sales over immediately and get the cards out tomorrow. Please read the other post I'm making as well for more info about whats going on.

Jon
Mtgfanatic.com
Chris Tremblay
President
www.mtgfanatic.com, Inc.

12/13/2015

pokersy
New User

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Looking forward to changing over to store credit and receiving the cards we discussed. I also have a bunch of cards in mind for the remaining balance.

Thanks Jon!

12/25/2015

ebjsportscards
New User

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Are you still paying cash thru PayPal for video games ?

12/25/2015

Dear_Ambellina
Squire
Online Now!

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Jon,

Have you increased the prices excessively across the store in preparation for people exchanging their past due sale orders for Store Credit? For example, I all of a sudden go to look at Choke today and your prices have nearly doubled from what they were last week and are nearly double TCG Low as well as considerably higher than even Star City? Just checked Dark Depths and it was the same way.

Seriously, what the hell man?

12/29/2015

Chris Tremblay
Arch-Mage

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Intermediate
We have raised some prices but nothing to do with trading for store credit. A pretty large chunk of people swapped over and used their credit already. I've been working on trying to fill out of stock inventory this week and that's why prices have gone up a bit. I believe 2000 cards out of the 2700 missing ones will be filled in the next couple weeks. many 30 copies of each card some 6-8 for higher dollar stuff. I'm trying my best to bring our selection up as well as working with customers to swap over to credit. I tried to make sure most people used their credit before I changed anything with prices and almost all have done so. If I want to fill stock then we need to raise prices, right now theres just too much missing stuff and I'm hoping to fill in the majority of cards
Chris Tremblay
President
www.mtgfanatic.com, Inc.

12/29/2015

Dear_Ambellina
Squire
Online Now!

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Since it seems this post is relevant in two threads, I supposed we will keep having to copy an paste in both. Maybe you should start a separate spread explaining to your customers the insane price increases and the reasoning behind it.

"I'll be honest. This doesn't make any sense to me. Right now, your prices are so high above market that I can't see anyone possibly buying anything from MtgFanatic. Are you saying you have increased the prices on purpose so that nobody will buy them in order to keep your stock filled, or to locate missing stock? This doesn't make any sense to me. Right now you're in debt thousands to Sellers but have increased your prices across the board to a point that would disable you from selling anything and bringing in cash flow?

Please clarify. Are your prices expected to come back down to normal, and when? I don't mind selling you cards for store credit, but certainly not when I am trading them in to pay twice market value on what I am getting."

12/30/2015

ebjsportscards
New User

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Are you still paying cash for games or store credit only.