Current Forum: Forum > MtgFanatic > Website Updates

Do you want to see when we added features or what we have planned for the future? Come here fore the most recent news.

Learn how to earn money for posting in our forums by reading: Forum Reward Summary

Post Thread

Privacy Policy
9/5/2014

Chris Tremblay
Arch-Mage

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Intermediate

Information that is gathered from visitors

In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.

Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.

Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.

How the Information is used

The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.

E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.

E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.

Visitor Options

You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.

Cookies

Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.

3rd party advertising companies may also use cookies for tracking purposes.

Google Ads

Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads.

Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.

Website visitors may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

Chris Tremblay
President
www.mtgfanatic.com, Inc.

9/5/2014

Chris Tremblay
Arch-Mage

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Intermediate
Test
Chris Tremblay
President
www.mtgfanatic.com, Inc.

9/5/2014

WuvMuffin
Knight

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Advanced
Glad to see an update, hope you guys are doing well.

9/11/2014

Dear_Ambellina
Squire

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Could we get an update in the FAQ to accurately reflect the current Sale Order payment times as well as an explanation as to how you have dug the hole so deep and how you plan on getting out of it?

9/12/2014

Navaroli
Acolyte

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
I agree ... I'd like to know where my high-dollar sales are, 3 months after the timeline determined by the FAQ without any update. Any sort of update would help.

9/23/2014

Navaroli
Acolyte

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Any kind of sales update would be nice.

10/9/2014

j
Acolyte

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
I have 3 sales that were processed 7 months ago that I still have not been paid for. The FAQ payment timeframe still states 12-14 weeks (3 months). I can't get responses in any way. This is frustrating the hell out of me! I have large doctor bills to pay for my newborn son. Who cares about the privacy policy. Provide some transparency as to what is going on with payment for our items!

3/11/2015

Zipp007
New User

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
yea you little fucking bitch, I'm going to drive out to texas and take what I want from you.

3/11/2015

Zipp007
New User

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Chris Tremblay, die in a fire.