Current Forum: Forum > Magic: the Gathering > Deck Help

Do you need help building a specific deck? Need suggestions? Post your thread here.

Learn how to earn money for posting in our forums by reading: Forum Reward Summary

Post Thread

Building From Rakdos Revelry
7/1/2013

BeatTheBeat
New User

No Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Unknown
Hey I just bought the basic rakdos revelry pack and I have been playing a few games and I feel that the deck is missing something, but I don't know what. More Unlease maybe?

That's why I wanted to ask you people where I can go from here to make this deck more competative`?

7/1/2013

Fatecalling
Angelic Justicar

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Advanced
damn zombie rats.lol.

it can be improved in a lot of ways but it isn't too bad IMHO.Decks have come a long way since i started in Odyssey.lol

but yea, more Thrill kill...less rats. force block or don't and dish damage. Also, Mad Cap skill can be a huge improvement as well..that's what i did when i bought that deck 2 nights ago.good for casual for sure
ITC MEMBER-Mage- 26 successful trades
Spoiler (Click to View)
Spoiler (Click to View)

Trade Binder

Modern: W Symbol Soul Sisters W Symbol
W SymbolU SymbolBlue AngelsU SymbolW Symbol
EDH: W SymbolU Symbol Bragos's Angels of Time U SymbolW Symbol

*Team Chaos Theory*

7/12/2013

CRolls
Acolyte

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Intermediate
Well, into decks need a lot of work if you want to compete with anything.

Running 4 rackdos cackler is essential to the aggro plan. Up the spike jester count to 4 also unless you prefer rakdos shred-freak, which is much easier to cast. Hellhole flailer is awesome and his ability can be used in response to removal. In those colors for aggro, I really like bump in the night; it causes a life loss of 3 and can be flashed back to give some potency in the late-game. If you're going standard, check out pillar of flame and searing spear. Otherwise, red offers tons of direct damage cards. Black is good for killing creatures but also offers things like duress to disrupt the opponent's plan. If you plan on spending money to build on this deck, start with blood crypt to get a solid mana base. If you're going all-out aggro, consider a few card draws like toil//trouble, sign in blood, or blood scrivener to keep the pace going instead of just topdecking once you've spilled your hand. Hope this helps