Current Forum: Forum > Magic: the Gathering > Trading > Requests

Submit your trade requests here.

Learn how to earn money for posting in our forums by reading: Forum Reward Summary

Post Thread

Trostani Edh Wants
3/13/2013

UndeadAnonymous
Mage

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Advanced
Hello everyone. Just looking for some stuff for my Trostani EDH deck. There's a lot of stuff on here, but basically any of it I would not mind having.

Priority: Mirari's Wake, Doubling Season, Garruk, Primal Hunter, Rhox Faithmender, Darien, King of Kjeldor, Intangible Virtue, pretty much any G/W Symbol lands

Also:
Ajani, Caller of the Pride
Nomads' Assembly
Parallel Evolution
Mercy Killing
Emeria Angel
Rhys the Redeemed
Seedborn Muse
Twilight Drover
Wurmcoil Engine
Aura Mutation
Elspeth (either or both)
Swords to Plowshares
Path to Exile
Ashnod's Altar
Sublime Archangel
Martial Coup
Rampaging Baloths
Planar Portal
Beastmaster Ascension
Entreat the Angels
Druids' Repository
Cathars' Crusade

Additionally, I'd like some help in shifting the deck around some, making the improvements I can, and deciding what to take out for what. If anyone can offer some advice, here's a link to the deck. This is a slightly outdated version, but is basically the deck I've been using lately.
http://www.mtgfanatic.com/Decks/ViewDeck.aspx?ID=154665&Page=1&PageSize=25
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." -Edgar Allan Poe

url:http://www.mtgfanatic.com/Forum/ViewDiscussion.aspx?ID=149606 SymbolTrade Binder/link Symbol

ITC- Acolyte - 8 trades

3/13/2013

johnny_B
Mage

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Advanced
i have nomad's assembly, mercy killing, rhys, the redeemed, and cathar's crusade i can't seem to access your binder though the link won't work
current MMA record 7-0-0

3/13/2013

fallenangel620
Seizing Ginger

Profile Image
Threads Started:
Forum Posts:
Skill Level:
Advanced
I have a Foil Rhys, the Redeemed if you are interested in that one :P

I also have Druid's repository, cathars' crusade, beastmancer's ascension,Elspeth Tirel(I think I have 1), twilght Drover, Think I have an Ajani, caller of the pride, and an Emeria Angel