We Reserve the Right to Cancel Any Order for Any Reason.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Non-Payment.If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time (currently 30 days) after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
We Reserve the Right to Decline Purchase Of Any Item.
We reserve the right to decline purchase of any item sold to our company for any reason. Possible reasons for opting not to purchase an item included, but are not limited to the following:
- Item does not meet our standards.
- Rapid price fluctuations. Due to the sometimes volatile nature of collectible products, sometimes prices will rapidly rise or fall significantly. Due to this, we reserve the right to send back any item for any reason.
Mtgfanatic is Not Affilliated With Wotc in Any Way.
MtgFanatic.com, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Wizards of the Coast. WIZARDS OF THE COAST®, Magic: The Gathering®, set names and images are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast®, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
Placing An Order Does Enter Into a Contract With Mtgfanatic Until Accepted.
Placing an order does not enter into a contract with MtgFanatic.com until the order is accepted. MtgFanatic.com may choose to refuse the order, based on lack of inventory, pricing errors, or concerns about payment.
An order is considered accepted after the following events occur
- An order is placed by the buyer.
- The order is paid for by the buyer and received by the seller (MtgFanatic.com).
- The order is shipped by the seller (mtgfanatic.com) to the buyer.
Until the order is shipped, we reserve the right to cancel an order for any reason we see fit.
Confirmation Of An Order Means Acceptance Of the Terms Listed On This Page.
By placing an order at MtgFanatic.com or any of its affiliates, you are accepting the terms and condition listed on this page. In the case of selling items to MtgFanatic.com, you must also agree to have read, understand, and accept the selling process in full. If you do not agree with the terms and condition on this page, your only option is to not confirm and complete transactions at MtgFanatic.com.
We Reserve the Right to Reduce the Purchase Quantity Of Any Item.
We reserve the right to reduce the purchase quantity of any item for any reason. Reasons that the purchase quantity may be reduced include the following but are not limited to:
Unable to find item.
If we are unable to locate an item due to inventory errors, item damage, etc...
As with any data entry job, there may be occasional data entry errors in which the listed price is incorrect. In these cases, we may reduce the quantoty of the item or remove the item from your order.
Rapid Price Fluctuations.
Due to the sometimes volatile nature of the collectible market, sometimes there are rapid price fluctuations. In these cases, we have the right to reduce the purchase quantity of an item.
If you purchase a large quantity of an item that has significantly changed in price, it is VERY likely that the purchase quantity of that item will be reduced. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not purchase large quantities of items, especially ones that have changed in price significantly.
Referral Program Abuse
The referral program is deisgned to reward our customers for referring their friends to our site. There are methods in place to help prevent referral program abuse. In the event that the referral program is abused, for example, in the case that a person is referring themselves to earn the discounts, the full amount of the order will be charged to your credit card.
If you wish to receive a refund for these orders, they can be returned to us for a refund within 7 days of the date that the order was delivered according to the tracking number in the same condition that the items were delivered to you in.
Placing an order means that you agree to pay the full amount of the order in the event that you are abusing the referral program. If you do not agree to these terms, your only option is to not confirm your order.
All Sales Are Final
All sales are final. Returns may be accepted under certain circumstances and are handled on a case by case basis.